- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 20 kHz ±2 dB
- Impedance: 8 Nominal
- Sensitivity: 88 dB at 1m for 2,83 volts input
- Power Handling: 150 watts (unclipped programme)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15 – 100 watts per channel
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 105 dBA (pair at 2 m)
- Tweeter: 19 mm Aluminium dome
- Bass/Mid-range: Rogers 205 mm Polypropylene coned of advanced acoustic design , with high flux magnet and Kapton voice coil former.
- Crossover: 8 precision elements crossing over at 3 kHz at 18 dB per octave
- Bass Loading: Acoustic suspension to form a well damped Butterworth 2nd order maximally flat alignment with a -3 dB point at 55 Hz.
- Distortion: Less than 1% 2nd and 3rd harmonic 50 Hz -20 kHz at 90 dB S.P.L.
- Connectors: 4 mm binding posts, spaced at 19 mm
- Recommended Placement: Stands – minimum 500 mm high with loudspeakers angled inwards so that their axes cross just in front of the listener.
- Cabinet: Critically damped partical board with medite baffle.
- Finish: High quality synthetic veneer, and black grille cloth
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 430 x 255 x 245 mm (17″ x 10″ x 9,7″)
- Weight: 7.8 kg / 917 lb